For the 'Roxlogic IT Solutions' protection of your personal data is significant element.
This privacy statement:
- defines the company's obligation to protect the privacy of an individual
- explains how the company collects, uses and stores personal data
- informs data subjects about how their personal data are processed and what rights each data subject has.
We comply with the requirements of European Union legislation, the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legl acts in processing personal data.
The Privacy Notice (last update in 2018) applies when a person uses the company's products or services, as well as when visiting our website. The Privacy Notice does not apply when a person uses websites or services of other companies, even if they are accessed through the company's network.
- Personal data - any information related to an individual whose data identity is known.
- Data subject - any natural person: company customer, employee, partner, visitor.
- Customer - any person who orders, buys or uses the services of our company. The customer must ensure that all end users are aware of and comply with the privacy notice.
- Depersonalized data - information which is no longer related to an individual. All identifiers have been removed from the personal data set.
- Services - any products or services offered by the company, both electronically and non-electronically.
How do we collect your personal data?
The company offers a wide range of goods and services. We collect and use the personal data of our users only after the user has given his/her consent.
We collect this data:
- provided by you, for example, when you purchase services or register for services, subscribe to newsletters or contact us for information;
- which is generated when you use the Services such as when you use our network and services (for example, by phone, email or visit our websites);
- which we receive from other sources, for example, other service providers or publicly available registers.
You are not required to provide any personal information to the Company. We may not be able to provide you with goods or services if you choose not to provide personal information.
What personal data do we collect?
The following data is collected:
- basic information such as name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, address, contact information;
- data, which is related to the provision of goods or services, invoicing, payment, information on consent and non-consent to the processing of personal datafor direct marketing purposes;
- data generated by means of communication, such as traffic data - connection start date, time, duration, IP address used during Internet user connection, etc.;
- other data on the use of services or goods, for example, data collected using cookies and similar technologies;
- video data which is recorded by video surveillance equipment when you visit our stores;
- records of telephone conversations when you call the company's customer service center;
- other data that is collected with your consent.
How do we use your personal data?
The Company collects and continues to process your personal data only on the legal basis (legitimate basis) defined in the personal data protection legislation - in order to enter into an agreement with you.
The company processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and execution of electronic contracts; accounting for settlements under contracts; protection of the creditor's interests and prevention of material damage; customer debt collection.